find recent news online about chevron stakeholders and analysis
Look at your Stakeholder Map
· What does each stakeholder want? Sources about this
· How much power does each stakeholder have? What types of power do they (or don’t they) have?
· How does each stakeholder interact with the company and with other stakeholders?
· Where do the interests of different stakeholders clash?
Research the issue itself
· How can it be measured/quantified?
· What is the history of the issue and what is the outlook for the future?
· What does the company say, and NOT say, on their website about it.
What ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) reports are available?
Look up 10K filings
· Belmaker, G. (2021, October 28). A new 100-page report raises alarm over Chevron’s impact on planet. Mongabay Environmental News. Retrieved March 17, 2022, from
(litigations and legal actions taken against chevron)
· Dembicki, G. (2021, October 11). Chevron is playing Americans for fools with ‘green’ ad blitz. Rolling Stone. Retrieved March 17, 2022, from
(greenwashing; advertisements created to promote their ‘green’ stance but not making any changes)
· Klein, J. (2022, February 22). The Chevron oil spill reminds us why we need a just transition. Sierra Club. Retrieved March 17, 2022, from
(bay area oil spill statistics/info “leaked 5 gallons per minute for 2 hours”)
· Canon, G. (2021, February 11). ‘a clear danger’: Oil spill in California City revives calls to cut ties with Chevron. The Guardian. Retrieved March 17, 2022, from
(focus on oil spill effects in richmond “poured unabated for nearly two hours on Tuesday” “state records show the refinery released nearly the same amount of greenhouse gas emissions in 2018 that it did a decade prior)
· 2020 Corporate Sustainability Report – Chevron Corporation. 2020 Corporate Sustainability Report. (n.d.). Retrieved March 17, 2022, from
(Chevron 2020 Corporate Sustainability Report)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.