For this assignment, write a paper that evaluates the research conducted in three peer –
reviewed articles on a technology topic that employs an experimental research design.
Address all components for each article before moving on to the next article. Your paper
should address the following components:
• What was the research problem?
• What variables were analyzed, and what were the hypotheses tested?
• What types of statistical analyses were used?
• Which, if any, of the general strengths and weaknesses of experimental designs did the
study demonstrate? Are there any threats to validity? Explain.
• Evaluate the quality of the research study
o Was an experimental design the most appropriate design and why or why not?
o How credible are the conclusions of the study?
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.