Company Ethical issues
Prepare a 4-5 response paper that analyzes an ethical dilemma and makes recommendations to address that ethical dilemma.
Once you have looked at the broadest dimensions of corporate and personal ethics, it is helpful to understand the theories behind the issues and to try different approaches in analyzing them. Challenge yourself to both assess your own reasoning within those prevailing theories and to understand differences in preferred modes of operating within the context of ethics and business. Your learning will be most rewarding if you take the time to reflect by assessing your previous ethical decisions and determining whether you would have acted differently given a second opportunity.
It is also useful to examine specific stakeholder issues in the external environment where board members, regulators, and consumers participate in the business process every day. To what extent should they shape or influence ethical behavior in business?
Ethical dilemmas within companies can have various forms Some well-known examples would be:
-Gender inequality (paying a man more than a woman for the same work).
-Inappropriate use of social media.
For this assessment, you should consider a suitable company-wide ethical dilemma and discuss why you believe it is a problem and how you would remedy the dilemma. This exercise provides the opportunity for reflecting on ethical issues in the workplace and helps you to better understand their impact and how fixing the issue can benefit everyone.
You will first need to identify a current or potential ethical dilemma in a company. This could be a company where you are now employed, a former employer, a friend’s company, or another company that had an ethical dilemma that you may have read about in the news. The issue should also be something that needs to be addressed with an organizational policy inside the company, such as harassment, discrimination, embezzlement, or fraud. In other words, you believe that a policy change would be better than other courses of action (such as disciplinary action toward an individual employee, or external action by the government or a nonprofit) to remedy the issue. You do not have to create a policy at this time; you just need to explain why implementing a policy would be the right choice to address the situation or issue.
For example, a company may choose to videotape the office and read employee emails, so what’s the big deal? The conflict in this example could be that employees feel these practices are a violation of privacy and they feel entitled to a certain level of privacy. However, company owners and stakeholders defend these practices on the premise that they are ensuring employees are remaining productive and getting their work done.
Follow these steps to complete your assessment. For all of these steps, make sure you provide examples and information from credible sources to support your writi
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.