“Barn Burning” and “The Love Song…” Name____________
1. Why is the boy, Sarty, worried in the first scene of the story at the Office of the Justice of the Peace?
2. The father tells Sarty, “You got to stick to your own blood…” Does Sarty take this advice? Explain.
3. What does the father do to the rug at Major de Spain’s house?
4. Why does the father go to see the Justice of the Peace a second time?
5. What does Sarty do at the end of the story, after he breaks away from his aunt’s grip?
6. What is meant by the last line of the story, “He did not look back”?
7. Type your analysis of the TS Eliot poem “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.