Post a total of 3 substantive responses over 2 separate days for full participation. This includes your initial post and 2 replies to classmates or your faculty member.
Due Day 3
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Explain the difference between a direct cost and an opportunity cost. Illustrate the difference of these costs by sharing one (1) out-of-pocket cost and one (1) opportunity cost for two decisions you made today. The decisions you choose to share can be anything, from your decision to drive to work versus riding a bike, or even the decision you made on where to have lunch.
Due Day 7
Post 2 substantial replies to classmates or your faculty member. Be constructive and professional. Remember that the replies should be at least 100 words. For more guidance see the Initial Announcement made on Day 1.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.