I need speakers notes and ppt slides 5-6
all companies can be chosen except 12 and 26
© 2020 CENTENNIALCOLLEGE.CA All rights reserved. 1
Course Code: INTL 710
Course Name: Corporate Social Responsibility and International Development
Mini Group Presentation
In a group, you will work together to research an organization (from the list shown below) and then
create a PowerPoint presentation with speaking notes, which you will deliver via video presentation.
• Choose an organization to research from the list below.
• Create a PowerPoint presentation which includes the following information:
1. Introduction and summary of a chosen organization.
2. Your analysis to discuss the pros and cons of the organization’s CSR reporting framework i.e.
the measure tools, reporting system and others.
3. Your recommendations to improve the organization’s CSR reporting framework.
• While you will work together to create your PowerPoint, each student must submit their own video
delivery of the presentation.
• Upload #1: Your original PowerPoint file (.ppt or .pptx) with notes under each slide. Filename:
• Upload #2: Your video recording. Create the video recording in your PowerPoint file (.ppt or .pptx). In
case your PowerPoint does not allow a video recording, use Zoom to record your presentation with
your video (.mp4). Please note: Audio only recording will not be accepted. The required video is only 2
minutes as a maximum and within the size limit of eCentennial dropbox.
• Include in-text citations (including within the speaker notes in each slide) and a reference page,
following the APA 7th edition citation guide.
• References should include a minimum of 6 sources.
Before you begin the assignment, please read the marking rubric.
Due in Module 9 by class meeting time. Review course website and calendar for all assignments
due dates and time.
INTL 710 CENTENNIAL COLLEGE CSR and Int. Dev.
© 2020 CENTENNIALCOLLEGE.CA All rights reserved. 2
List of Organizations (also found on page 192 of the Textbook):
1. AccountAbility (https://www.accountability.org/)
2. B Impact Assessment (https://www.bcorporation.net/)
3. CDP (https://www.cdp.net/)
4. Ceres Principles (https://www.ceres.org/)
5. Corporate Human Rights Benchmark (https://www.corporatebenchmark.org/)
6. Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (https://eiti.org/)
7. Fair Labor Association (http://www.fairlabor.org/)
8. Global Impact Investing Rating System (http://b-analytics.net/giirs-funds)
9. Global Reporting Initiative (https://www.globalreporting.org/)
10. Greenhouse Gas Protocol (htt
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.