The leadership team of the IT Guru corporation would like to see some of their employees get published in trade journals to help promote the credibility and professionalism of the organization. As the senior network administrator you have been asked to submit an article to the “Cloud Brokers” trade journal and discuss your thoughts and research on the following 4 questions:
What should someone consider when defining their strategies for their specific cloud configuration?
What are the components of cloud architecture today and how might this change in the future?
Are there any specific network configuration management practices you would recommend for a cloud computing environment?
What advice would you offer to someone considering offering a database storage solution via a cloud platform?
What are the ethical, legal, and professional responsibilities association with cloud-based systems? Consider societal and global impacts in your paper.
It’s critical for companies to explore all of their alternatives when developing a cloud setup strategy.
The involvement of other departments is essential for a successful cloud strategy. A brief overview of the strategy should be included, as well as a list of the personnel involved.
A solid summary of a workload can assist in gathering critical information about it, such as the workload’s name, owner, and vendor.
While many businesses have been hesitant to trust public cloud security in the past, it is becoming more common in today’s climate.
2. What are the current components of cloud architecture and how might they evolve in the future?
Cloud architecture consists of the following elements:
Infrastructure for the client (A)
The front-end component is the customer’s infrastructure, which provides a graphical user interface (GUI) for interfacing with the cloud.
It could be a piece of software or a platform that assists the client who wants to use it.
Customer service (C)
There are three types of cloud computing services: SAAS (Software as a Service), PAAS (Platform as a Service), and IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service) (Infrastructure as a service)
Storage is one of the most important aspects of cloud computing. It can store and manage all of the company’s data and has a variety of storage capacities.
Although many businesses are just getting started with cloud computing, it will soon become a critical part of their total computing infrastructure. Data centers will become more energy-efficient in the future, and Internet connectivity will improve. Users would be able to communicate with the cloud service provider in a smooth manner as a result of this.
3. Do you have any recommendations for network configuration management in a cloud computing environment?
a) Access and identity management
To prevent unwanted access and enhance resources, stricter access control procedures should be developed. Unauthorized access can be prevented with a strong and effective access control policy.
b) Keep an eye on what users are doing.
Keep track of your users’ cloud computing usage and evaluate your company’s cloud computing culture. It can aid in the prevention of sensitive data sharing and exploitation.
It’s critical to keep all of your cloud data safe. Consider a variety of encryption techniques for storage and transmission.
4. What recommendations would you give to someone considering using a cloud platform to offer a database storage solution?
Take the time to thoroughly examine the many facets of your organization’s cloud storage needs before going to the cloud. It’s critical to recognize that data storage on the cloud is not a nebulous term. Make sure the location of your data is secure before choosing a cloud storage provider. Make sure the provider can give you the required permissions and security measures to prevent unauthorized a
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.