Consider the following two, completely separate economies. The expected return and volatility of all stocks in both economies are the same.
In the first economy, all stocks move together in good times all prices rise together and in bad times, they all fall together.
In the second economy, stock returns are independent-one stock increasing in price has no effect on the prices of other stocks.
Which economy would you choose to invest in?
Explain your rationale for your choice.
Discussion posts should be answered with Fundamental Financial merits along with your experiences and opinions. Please share your experiences and opinions-we will all benefit if you do! Thank you.
The primary thread must have a minimum of 200 words. Your Secondary posts must have a minimum of 100 words.
Please put your name into the subject line.
Please post your initial response on or before Thursday at 23:59 EST. Provide comments on 1 of your classmates’ posts on or before Sunday at 23:59 EST.
If you have any questions, please review the instructions for the discussion board as outlined in the syllabus.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.