Submit your answers to these questions as a file (DOC) attachment below:
1 What protected groups does Bobby suggest discriminating against?
2 What other unethical actions does Bobby suggest?
3 To what government agency could Kurt report Bobby regarding his HR decisions?
4 In what specific ways is Pollitt Chemical likely to suffer as a result of Bobby’s leadership if he remains President?
5 How would you respond to a boss like Bobby if you had to continue to work for him and could not simply quit? Give at least two specific actions you would take.
Click here to watch clips from “Horrible Bosses” (Links to an external site.)
Jason Sudeikis (Links to an external site.) as Kurt Buckman
Colin Farrell (Links to an external site.) as Bobby Pellitt
Plot of this clip:
Kurt Buckman enjoys working for Jack Pellitt at a chemical company, but after Jack unexpectedly dies of a heart attack, the company is taken over by Jack’s cocaine-addicted son Bobby, whose apathy and incompetence threaten the future of the company.
Scenes in this clip:
Bobby says inflammatory things about everyone and everything.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.