Make power point presentation and notes for slides
The impact of nutrition and health on productivity. Convince the audience (board of directors) that they must act on your recommendation.
Powerpoint Slide Presentation –
The Powerpoint slide presentation should include:
· a cover slide, with all the information noted in the template.
· Notes section should include suitable introductory remarks
· an agenda slide
· Notes section should include short notes on each agenda point
· a minimum of six content slides – maximum of nine content slides (in addition to the cover slide and agenda slide i.e. they are not counted here) – representing the content of the presentation, including APA in-text citations ON EACH SLIDE
· Notes section for each slide should include complete information that needs to be presented in full sentences with appropriate spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure.
I expect to see at least one data chart with quantifiable data and a detailed explanation in the notes section.
I should see 150-250 words in the notes section PER SLIDE.
There should be one or more final slides which reproduce the reference page containing your source information (APA format). This should be a revised version of the reference page submitted in Week Seven with possible additional entries added.
Copy (i.e. cut and paste) the Notes section from each powerpoint slide to a Word document and submit the Word document to the same Dropbox. The purpose of this is to have it examined by Turnitin. Plagiarized submissions will be given a grade of zero. The student will have a chance to resubmit with the resulting grade multiplied by 0.5.
Use this as Outline
1. Impacts of COVID-19 on global poverty, food security, and diets.
2. Health initiatives can boost staff productivity
Use this Reference
Impacts of Covid‐19 on global … – wiley online library. (n.d.). Retrieved March 5, 2022, from
Guardian News and Media. (2015, August 28). Wellness in the workplace: How health initiatives can boost staff productivity. The Guardian. Retrieved March 4, 2022, from
Individual Assignment Bus
by Darshana Lad
Submission date: 23-Mar-2022 06:22PM (UTC-0400)
Submission ID: 1791291538
File name: Individual_Assignment_Bus_Cul.docx (17.09K)
Word count: 1067
Character count: 5968
Exclude quotes Off
Exclude bibliography Off
Exclude matches Off
Individual Assignment Bus Cul.docx
Submitted to Centennial College
David Laborde, Will Martin, Rob Vos. “Impacts
of COVID‐19 on global poverty, food
security, and diets: Insights from global model
scenario analysis”, Agricultural Economics,
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.