See attachement. Respond to all 4 questions.
RESPOND TO EACH QUESTION WITH AT LEAST 100 WORDS and 1 Reference
Question 1 (Jake)
The technology of self-service is becoming more in use in multiple different businesses. It is cost effective to the business and most of the time provides a faster service to the customers. “Technology provides many benefits but at the same time poses some key challenges” (2019). Some of the challenges can be maintaining the equipment and ensuring that it is updated regularly. Another challenge that is overlooked on the business side is that people fear that self-service kiosks replace jobs. In some cases, this might be true, on the business side it makes sense though to save money on wages and benefits.
An example that I have seen recently is self service kiosks at the DMV. I know that I am grateful for these kiosks because it eliminates the long waits inside the DMV. The DMV also puts them on the outside of their buildings, and this makes them available for use 24hrs a day. Not everything can be done at the kiosk but simple transactions like registration renewal can be done there. These kiosks help bring down the wait time inside the DMV as well. There can be issues with the software on the kiosk where is not able to find the registration or other errors. I know that I have issues with it because of my last name. I have an apostrophe and the program does not accept the apostrophe when I enter my information. Most government programs or websites do not accept it, so I am use to it.
QUESTION 2 (David)
Technology in the past few decades has accelerated much faster than the previous era where speed, convenience, and efficiency are the name of the game. Companies now have to find ways to bring value to their clients to stay relevant in their industry and leaders who hold onto traditional mindsets without looking forward may find themselves being less competitive to their industry peers. Today companies find many ways where they can reach a larger audience to gain market shares and advertise themselves online more than ever. Every organization wants to attract more customers and would entice them with promotions, discounts, or other benefits. This is especially relevant to retail businesses that depend on strategic locations and volume purchases. Chipotle is a Mexican fast-food restaurant that has grown tremendously successful in the past years. They have transformed their business model and enabled clients to download their mobile app to be able to order their food for pickup or delivery. This saves customers time and keeps them coming back with rewards. The mobile app also serves as a marketing tool to showcase new menus and keep customers up to date with promotions. The online ordering business model has been so successful for Chipotle as it accounts for nearly half of its retail business it has started considering pushing for online ordering and pick-up locations only without sit-in restaurant retail locations in some key locations (Anderson, 2020). This move
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.