The purpose of this assignment is to identify the generational differences and ways in which various cohorts can work collectively together.
Conduct one interview from the younger generation (Gen X, Gen Y, or Gen Z) and one interview from the older generation (Baby Boomer or Traditionalist) about work expectations and employee satisfaction, performance management, training and development, and expectations of different generational cohorts.
You are required to ask the following questions in your interview. Additionally, you are required to come up with a minimum of two original questions for your interviews related to performance management and training and development. List the questions and summarize interviews in a 1,200–1,500-word paper. Compare the two generations interviewed based on the responses provided, including expectations of different generational cohorts.
Based on your work experience, describe your work expectations and level of satisfaction. What role did HR have in your overall level of satisfaction based on your experience with the organization?
In your experience, what ways has HR engaged the workforce? Can you provide some examples? Are there ways that HR can better engage the workforce?
Are you aware of the process that the organization has in reporting ethical issues or situations?
What is your impression of different generations in the workplace? Have you observed differences in workplace expectations between different generational cohorts?
Finally, provide two recommendations for strategies to leadership that could be used to foster an integrative culture through ethical practices, communication, and knowledge sharing, including performance management and retention practices to ensure sustainability.
You are required to include a minimum of three scholarly sources to support your position.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.