pleases see attachment,
also for me, I am 6’2 135lbs
To calculate Body Mass Index and determine BMI range
BMI data, calculator, pencil, graph paper
1. Use the equation provided to calculate BMI for the persons listed below [the first one has been done for you] ENSURE YOU SHOW ALL NECESSARY WORKING!
∙ Note that height needs to be converted into inches. and needs to be squared
2. Organize your data neatly in a table, then use that data to construct a BAR GRAPH comparing the BMI of the 5 individuals
1) Rose is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 115 pounds.
· 5’2” = (5X12) + 2 = 62 inches
· 62 x 62 = 3,844
· 115 x 703 = 80,845
· 80,845 / 3,844 = 21
Rose’s BMI = 21 and falls in the 18.5 – 24.9 range, so Rose’s BMI is Normal.
2) Tony is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 150 pounds.
3) Marie is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 182 pounds.
4) Max is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 210 pounds.
5) Amy is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 120 pounds.
1. Define BMI
2. Who SHOULD NOT use these BMI calculations? [Hint: muscle weighs more than fat]
3. Persons who are either overweight or underweight are said to be unhealthy; briefly explain how someone being UNDERWEIGHT is a bad thing!
B.M.I ~ Observation/ Reporting/Recording
All sections of lab completed /1
Correct calculations /4
Table Title- Capitalized & underlined /1
Graph Title- Capitalized & underlined /1
Axes labelled /1
Appropriate intervals /1
Correctly plotted bars /5
Concise/Related to the aim /1
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.