Please see the attached.
Running head: REPORT EVALUATING AWS AND AZURE PROVIDERS
Report Evaluating AWS and Azure Providers
For BallotOnline Senior Management
REPORT EVALUATING AWS AND AZURE PROVIDERS 1
The main purpose of this report is to compare the offerings from two cloud providers which are
AWS and Azure and provide a recommendation for the best provider for BallotOnline. This will
be done by carrying out some research such as networking and auxiliary services in the cloud,
trends in the cloud, best practices, and migration issues, and architectures of cloud deployment. A
comparison of the two service providers will be done and then provide the best company for
BallotOnline. The intended audience is the senior management of BallotOnline who will
spearhead the cloud migration to the recommended service provider
REPORT EVALUATING AWS AND AZURE PROVIDERS 2
Comparison of architecture deployment feasibility
AWS and Azure architecture
For both Azure and AWS environments, the basic architecture for cloud servers is
already present such as cloud servers, storage, and security. However, there are some features
present in AWS such as load balancing and elastic load balancing which improve the efficiency
of the server as well as application. AWS has the Amazon S3 (Simple storage service) which
provides a simple web service interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data
any time anywhere on the web. A unique feature with AWS is the auto-scaling feature which can
dynamically scale the web application fleet on-demand to handle changes in traffic
For Azure architecture, it runs on a massive collection of servers and networking
hardware which in turn hosts a complex collection of applications that control the operations and
configurations of the software and the virtualized hardware on these servers. This powerful
architecture makes it easy for users since they do not have to spend time maintaining and
upgrading computer hardware since Azure takes care of this behind the scenes (Madhuri &
Considering the two cloud providers, it seems that they are both powerful and have the
best features for BallotOnline but looking at the features closer, Azure seems better in terms of
the features. For example, they store three backups of the customer’s data in three different
locations in the data center and three other remote backups in a remote data center which is not
the case with AWS. With Azure, it is also possible to integrate with Active directory which can
supplement the existing access and identity capabilities. It also gives the DNS improved security,
worldwide reach, and centralized management which could be beneficial to BallotOnline.Below
is the proposed architecture for BallotOnline
REPORT EVALUATING AWS AND AZURE PROVIDERS 3
In the proposed diagram above, there is an internet gateway and a firewall for securing entry for
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
– Please cite your work in your responses
– Please use APA (7th edition) formatting
– All questions and each part of the question should be answered in detail (Go into depth)
– Use in-text citations and at LEAST 2 resources per discussion from the school materials that I provided to support all answers.
– No grammatical errors; Complete sentences are used. Proper formatting is used. Citations are used according to APA
– Lastly, Responses MUST be organized (Should be logical and easy to follow)
Final Report -AWS Vs Azure
Attached is the assignment done by one of my former classmates who took the same class before. To avoid plagiarism, I just need you to do something similar or paraphrase the contents.
· Keep the BOLD titles as they are. Just paraphrase the contents or redo with your own words.
Please let me know if you have questions.
Report Evaluating AWS and Azure Providers
The report will be five to seven pages in length and should include source citations, as appropriate, in APA style.
This report should include the following components:
· Title page
· Include: for whom you are preparing the document, the title, the date prepared, and your name as the preparer of the document.
· Executive summary
· Include: the purpose of the report and the intended audience.
· Brief description of conducted research and POC deployments.
· Comparison of architecture deployment feasibility
· Describe how the architecture proposed i(diagram) can be implemented in AWS and Azure environments, and compare ease of implementation.
· Evaluate and compare efforts to implement BallotOnline business requirements.
· Compare availability and ease of use for application scaling, geographical distribution, and network security measures.
· Compare availability and ease of use of cloud services required by BallotOnline (database as a service, auditing, logging, application security, etc.).
· Compare support for application migration and monitoring.
· Comparison of ease of deployment
· Describe AWS and Azure capabilities for deploying web applications using the PHP language and MySQL database.
· Compare ease of use of user interfaces, portals, and management consoles.
· Compare POC environment deployment times.
· Comparison of costs
· Discuss and compare pricing plans available, costs of servers, and services.
· Conclusions and recommendations
· Present the final recommendation based on your research and POC deployment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.