message for assessment
Community Assessment Part Two: Data Collection Tool
Subsystems (Policy and Government, Education, Health and Social Services, Communication, and Recreation)
Instructions: Use this tool to document your assessment findings. Include a succinct synopsis in paragraph form for each of the assessment categories below. Remember to provide adequate depth and breadth for each subsystem of the assessment. Be sure to cite the sources to support your findings, and include your reference list.
Health and Social Systems Subsystem
(2 points each)
· Health facilities
· Clinics/ Dialysis care
· Public health services
· Hospice /Palliative
· Long-term care
· Social services
· Counseling services
· Medicaid services
· Educational level
· Literacy level of community members
· Educational sources:
Politics and Government Subsystem
· Local governmental leadership
· Politically active organizations present within the community
· Governmental facilities in the community (i.e., court house, jail, prison)
· Democrats and republicans voting statistics from last election.
· Formal communication
· Informal communication
· Cell phone towers
· Weather sirens
· Recreation facilities
· Entertainment opportunities
Assessment of Selected At-Risk Population
And At-risk population field work.
· Unique health needs faced by your at-risk as noted in national statistics and in scholarly sources.
· Health needs faced by your at-risk population as seen in your community, through your personal/professional observations, experiences and information gleaned from the field work with your chosen at- risk population on health issues is noted.
Key Informant Interview
Must be with a person working with the public. Preferably an expert in their field.
· What is your role in the community?
· How long have your worked in this community?
· Based on your area of expertise, what issues are a concern in the community?
· How is this specific at-risk population in this community struggling right now?
· What do you feel the strengths and weaknesses of your community are related to this at-risk population?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.