1. Describe the argument to be addressed in your persuasive essay. Explain how the argument relates to your major, the major you are considering pursuing, or your field of work.
a. Make certain your topic is debatable. Are you able to see at least two perspectives to this argument?
2. Identify the potential challenges you may encounter in supporting your argument with a specific audience.
a. First, state the audience you will be writing to.
b. Then address the challenges of supporting your argument with this audience.
3. Establish a goal that you hope to accomplish with this essay. What will this essay need to successfully meet your goal?
4. Determine three key points that will help support your argument.
5. Provide a brief description of at least two resources that support the key points of your argument.
a. First, list the authors and titles of each resource. These resources may be books or articles you identified in a previous assignment.
b. Then provide a brief description of how each resource may reinforce your argument.
6. Explain how you plan to effectively integrate evidence in the essay.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.