there are two assignment:
assignment 330: need watch a film.
assignment 2 book link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b39gpbtq3uydb0u/AAD1eEe4h2LXjCW44qn4o-9Ga/LDRS%20303?dl=0&preview=northouse+.pdf&subfolder_nav_tracking=1
assignment 2 need to read chapter 16 begin p.620. Must read book!!!
In the past few weeks, you practiced observation skills by watching Invictus, a movie that tells “the inspiring true story of how Nelson Mandela joined forces with the captain of South Africa’s rugby team to help unite their country.”. While watching the film, you were instructed to pay special attention to the factors relating to group dynamics for teams, which include but are not limited to:
Conflict resolution style
Decision making style
You were also instructed to identify interventions developed by different leaders in the film.
Write a paper (1000 words) to the following three questions:
Which leadership intervention has impressed you the most?
How does a leader contribute to the development of this intervention?
If you were that leader, do you think you could or would want to develop a different intervention? Justify your answer.
Document name: First and Last Name_Leadership Intervention Paper_DD-MM-YY (Submission Date)
alfiehitchie (2016). Storyline. Retrieved from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1057500/
Chapter 16-Culture and Leadership Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is:
· for you reflect and evaluate your own culture and its cultural baggage in the context of leadership.
· consider how your culture’s norms affect your interaction with others from another culture.
· consider how you will approach cross-cultural leadership.
Read Chapter 15, Culture and Leadership (Northouse, 2019) and the following resources:
For this assignment, you will create a document that covers the following: (Hint: this is your outline).
1) Part 1 include:
a) Definition of culture (citation needed).
b) In your own words, state why it is important understanding the role culture plays in leadership.
c) Define cultural baggage? (citation needed)
d) Name the culture you are from and highlight your own personal cultural baggage you have.
2) Part 2 include:
a) Name the comparison culture that is from a different cluster from your own.
b) Why did you choose this culture ?
c) Have you ever met someone from this culture?
3) Part 3 include:
a) In a table format, compare the following between your culture and the culture you chose:
i) Verbal Communication: Direct or Indirect
ii) Non-Verbal Communication
iii) Individual (Me) or Collectivism (We) traits
iv) Democratic or Autocratic
v) Views on gender egalitarianism
vi) Views on time
vii) Negotiations/Dealing with conflict
4) Part 4 include:
a) Choose one difference and discuss two strategies you would use to engage that person if they were on your team.
b) Finish with a concluding paragraph stating what you learned about culture and how it has affected your underdstanding of how you will lead.
· Include a APA 7 title page
· Make sure to use correct APA in-text citations for paraphrased ideas and quoted text.
· Include all sources cited in your reference list.
· Please check the due date in Moodle and upload this assignment to the appropriate Dropbox.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.