Take a look at the sculptures BELOW by Giacometti (TOP) and Moore (BOTTOM).
Both pieces are good examples of the relationship between form, content, and subject matter. How do you feel the form of each sculpture expresses the content? What specific characteristics give us clues and communicate meaning?
Here is a third work of art from the text. Discuss how the form and content relate. Identify at least five visual elements and/or principles of design in your analysis of the third piece. In the third work of art you choose make sure you identify the 5 most noticeable elements or designs in the artwork. Once you have identified the element or design relate it to the artwork and describe it in detail. You can use the Critique Word List to help you describe your elements and or designs.
3.13 Fernando Botero. The Horse. 2008. Bronze. Height 134″. Plaza Centenario, Monterrey, Mexico.
Example of How to Use 5 Terms in Analysis
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.