Please use attachment to write final draft
For this assignment, you will write a argumentative in which you research two social media platforms. After evaluating these platforms, you will determine which one you think is more successful. You can define successful as user-friendly, most advantageous, best overall, etc. Ultimately, you are persuading your reader that one platform is better than the other. You must choose a side.
· Imagine that your intended audience are people who are wary of social media, and/or may be new to social media.
o How the platform was created, the purpose(s) of the platform, the visual layout, method(s) of communication (real-time, asynchronous posts, video, text, images, etc.), employment opportunities, frequency of advertisements on the platform, associated costs, privacy concerns (user data tracking, etc.), accessibility (for differently abled), the ways the platform can be accessed (devices or means), user complaints/concerns, global reach (Where is it used?), popularity (active users), user demographics, how the platform has changed over time, etc.
· Students are encouraged to identify and discredit at least one opposing point of view, if applicable.
· Write a direct thesis in which you state your position (which platform is most successful) and list your reasons. Keep in mind that the body paragraphs should reflect the order of the reasons listed in the thesis.
Running Head: SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS 1
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM 3
Social Media Platforms
The social media platforms that I have in mind is YouTube and Instagram. YouTube and instagram have been on the rise over the past years. This is because they are very educative in nature and there is so much that people can gain from it. Instagram and Youtube have also become a source of living for many people. They cash in real cheese and this has been advantageous for most people. The fact that in Instagram, things like pictures, videos and reels have been used to influence others is quite amazing. People often are able to connect with others through the work that they do because there are alot of advertisements on Instagram. People have also been able to coach others in this platform. YouTube has been very educative (Sun, Fang & Zhang, 2021). There are so many videos concerning lifestyle, food, cooking and travel that are there. People get to see so many parts of the world they’ve never seen because of the videos. This creates a community where people feel and know what’s around them even if they are not physically present.
Platforms like instagram have enabled people from different parts of the world to connect and build solid relationships and connections. People have also had a chance to share their expertise and what they are good at. This allows borrowing of ideas and therefore people get to be educated. YouTube has led to the increase of visibility because you can be able to see so my things that are in the planet. You get to experience what it feels like to be or live in another country. Social media in today’s society is doing more good than harm. The fact that it offers a central point where people can feel free to share, explore and engage in many ideas is very fulfilling’s.
Sun, Y., Fang, S., & Zhang, Z. J. (2021). Impression management strategies on enterprise social media platforms: An affordance perspective. International Journal of Information Management, 60, 102359.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.