After reading the article, do you find that the letter to young activists effectively conveys its intended message? Why or why not? To answer this question you will:
1) write an introduction paragraph that includes a the title, author, audience, intended message, and a surprise reversal thesis statement.
2) write one body paragraph that supports part of your thesis statement. In the paragraph you will have a topic sentence(s) referring to the rhetorical appeal and the effectiveness (or ineffectiveness) of the message, a quote that points to the appeal (or the area where there is a flaw), an explanation of why that quote is effective (or ineffective), an explanation of how the readers may interpret or feel about that message and why they may positively (or negatively receive that message), a closing sentence to wrap the paragraph up.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.