Watch the video using the link below.
Select one discussion question below to answer and respond to one peer’s posting.
1. What do you think of the strategy employed in this lesson of using two differing financial planning scenarios and projecting the outcomes for each? Is this a strategy you can use? How might you tailor it to your students?
2. In teaching the concept of compound interest, think about how and when you would introduce the concept of “opportunity costs.” What real-world applications might you use?
3. Evaluate the additional strategy Riza Laudin uses in her classroom of having students critically read financial news articles and then identify the economic principle addressed in the article. How would you apply a similar strategy in your classroom?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.