Watch the film Jobs,
questions to consider while you are watching the movie:
What was Jobs’ motivation to start the business?
How did Jobs’ personality affect his ability to start the business? How did it hurt?
What did Jobs do that IBM missed in the early days of establishing Apple?
How did the competition react to Apple? How did they fail to see the potential?
independent research on the Apple iPhone product. Go online. Know what year it was introduced, and find a list of features that were considered new or “breakthrough” at the time. Think about the Value Curve from Blue Ocean Strategy, and apply that to what you know about the iPhone. Develop a list of features that you believe were competitive advantages for the iPhone.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.