Discussion Prompt:Watch the following video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pHHBWqMVfE (If the link does not work by double-clicking on it, highlight, copy, and paste the link to your browser address bar).There were three juveniles involved in the case. For purposes of the Discussion Board assignment, I want you to consider using Restorative Justice for one of the juveniles. We will call him Juvenile #2. While the news story does not give the following details, lets assume we know the following:Juvenile #2 did not stab the victim. He was with the juvenile who stabbed the victim and admitted to police that he knew that the first juvenile had a knife and was going to rob ” some homeless people”. Juvenile #2 has been in contact with police on two prior occasions. Once for shoplifting and once for disorderly conduct. He was sentenced to alcohol counseling and anger management by the juvenile court. Juvenile #2 told police he didn’t know that his friend was going to stab “that homeless guy”. He stated that he went along with the crime because he was bored. The victim is very upset because he feels that he was targeted because he is a loser and he believes he should be dead.Answer and discuss the following in your discussion board:
Is Juvenile #2 a good candidate for restorative justice? Why or why not?
What treatment would you recommend for his crime?
How could restorative justice be used in this case?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.